Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Resizing help

One thing that is bothering me is that if I make a rectangle and then want to resize either the height or the width, invariably when I do it, the other measurement will change too.

Example. Not knowing what I want at first, I make a retangle of say 130 x 30. Later I decide that I want it really to be 130 x 27. If I now change the 30 to 27 the width changes to 117. I want it to be 130 x 27 now, not 117 x 27.

I'm trying to make images for use in webpage tables so they have to be pretty precise.

One thing that is bothering me is that if I make a rectangle and then want to resize either the height or the width, invariably when I do it, the other measurement will change too.

Example. Not knowing what I want at first, I make a retangle of say 130 x 30. Later I decide that I want it really to be 130 x 27. If I now change the 30 to 27 the width changes to 117. I want it to be 130 x 27 now, not 117 x 27.

I'm trying to make images for use in webpage tables so they have to be pretty precise.

Unlock the little lock icon on the property bar, and you should be able to resize them independently.

Mike

"You can't grill 'em, 'til you kill 'em"
    Ted Nugent
    "You can't grill 'em, 'til you kill 'em"
    Ted Nugent

Too easy...

Thanks...