Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I agree that changing XaraX to a plugin architecture would be a very good idea.
    It would allow customizing XX to all kinds of different special needs, like flowcharting etc, without bloating the main program.
    In addition to that plugin/DLL feature it would be nice to also have a scripting engine, or something similar to Actions in Photoshop.

But what I want most of all ASAP is the ability to export only selected object(s). I cannot see why they haven't implemented that yet, as IMO it's such a very basic feature which most users would need.

Another small wish is to get all shortcuts visible in the tooltips. I never remember the gallery shortcuts...

""But what I want most of all ASAP is the ability to export only selected object(s)""

You can do that. If you mean exporting as an image file like .bmp, .jpg, and similar. I do that all the time. Select the object and do an export of it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Probably not what you are getting at but that's the way it came accross [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAMWolff:
    ""But what I want most of all ASAP is the ability to export only selected object(s)""

You can do that. If you mean exporting as an image file like .bmp, .jpg, and similar. I do that all the time. Select the object and do an export of it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry that I wasn't more specific. What I meant was that you cannot export only the selected object(s) to a vector file, which is a pity.