Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Upgrade

We continue to develop Xara3D but we've never subscribed to the idea that you should release new versions exactly 12 months after the last release. It's better to have longer intervals and make each release a substantial enhancement. It also means the programmers have time to implement features properly rather than bodge them to fit within a fixed schedule.

We continue to develop Xara3D but we've never subscribed to the idea that you should release new versions exactly 12 months after the last release. It's better to have longer intervals and make each release a substantial enhancement. It also means the programmers have time to implement features properly rather than bodge them to fit within a fixed schedule.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> It also means the programmers have time to implement features properly rather than bodge them to fit within a fixed schedule. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Sever So Humble...

This was meant as a reply to carygee but I clicked the wrong button. It must be Friday...
    In reply to Gary, on British TV there was a political thriller based on novels by Michael Dobbs. The central, very Machiavellian character had the saying, "You might think that, but I couldn't possibly comment". You might think I was referring to a certain company with annual releases, but I couldn't possibly comment....

Yeah Mick, know the series well. It was part of the BBC's Masterpiece Theater and starred one of the Ian's, I can never rememeber their last names. He was excellent in that role. And as I remember, he got off Scott free in the end after dispensing with Mattie and several others who got in his way.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Sever So Humble...