Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi people

This forum is probably 'going to get' / 'has all ready had' an awful lot of read traffic

http://www.bbspot.com/

has direct link to the DPI thread on it's daily link page.

Peter
    The style challenged Pete'sCrypt

Hi people

This forum is probably 'going to get' / 'has all ready had' an awful lot of read traffic

http://www.bbspot.com/

has direct link to the DPI thread on it's daily link page.

Peter
    The style challenged Pete'sCrypt

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

That could be a record. I hope those visitors also check out the Xara Gallery Forum where they can see what us users come up with using Xara X. TI hope they also get around to seeing the featured artist galleries at the XaraXone website. Those galleries are such a good way to quickly observe the power of Xara X - and how flexible a tool it is. Of course those visitors should also visit my own introduction to Xara X. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

I love it, Ross! Never miss an opportunity to laud the brilliance and power of Xara X!
    (And you ain't so bad, neither!)

<font size=3 color="#0055ff" face="Tahoma">Gary V.</font>

<font size="-2" face="Verdana" color="red">The more I learn, the more ignorant I feel.</font>
    "I'm not an artist, but I play one on the internet!"

I regret that I start the dpi thread, and I'm sorry that other sites have linked here (though I hope it helps Xara). People are generally polite here.

Now I'm getting email like this:

I never read that in a book, I figured it out myself years ago when I had a job making web pages. Maybe if more people in academia actally had real-world experience in what they teach, instead of regurgitating the shit they read in some outdated book, we wouldn't have idiots like you frustruating bright students. I suggest you swallow your pride, admit that you know jack shit about web design, and retire from teaching. Maybe then I wouldn't have so many resumes from unqualified community college grads in my wastebasket.
    --Marcus Malkmus

Marcus Geduld
    { email me } { visit me }
    Marcus Geduld
    { email me } { visit me }

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Now I'm getting email like this<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ignore it!

Learning's a lifelong process. Teachers aren't infallible, but I've yet to meet one who treats anyone with the downright rudeness displayed in that email...

Peter</p>

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?</p>