Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

The last two months have been working on a review of Cinema4D R8. It has been published at:
    My Cinema 4D Review

I have also have a review of Expression 3 vector drawing program and redesigned my website.
    You can check it out at:Randy's World

You can see my reviews in the review section and some of my art at the various pages.

Check it out and let me know what you think. Hopefully I can spend more time hanging out here again!

The last two months have been working on a review of Cinema4D R8. It has been published at:
    My Cinema 4D Review

I have also have a review of Expression 3 vector drawing program and redesigned my website.
    You can check it out at:Randy's World

You can see my reviews in the review section and some of my art at the various pages.

Check it out and let me know what you think. Hopefully I can spend more time hanging out here again!

Nice work, Randy. I'm delighted and surprised to see someone use Expressions in earnest. All too quickly after the product's release, XARA, DRAW, and all the other vector programs got the idea of dynamic splines, and I've seen it, up until seeing your work, as a gimmick instead of a serious and fetile environment.

Keep it up!

My Best,
    Gare
    Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.

Yup, it goes without saying that this company is dedicated to some serious 3D business.

C4D has a loyal following, and delivers stunning results from skilled hands

The more attention this app gets the bigger it will grow... good thing it is modular, and that the modern puters are so fassssst.

Way ta go Randy...

Gary - I like working with Expression, with the exception of Xara's Fills and Transparency options I would use it exclusively (sp?) I Love the speed and fuild lines I can draw with it.

gidgit - Thanks! Cinema is going everyday