Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Featured Xara Artist of the Month

Ivan Louette Any visitor to this conference knows how Ivan pushes Xara to the outer limits and beyond. See Ivan’s recent mind-boggling experiments as well as his many beautiful images from the not so distant past including examples of Ivan's first love, roses!

February Xara Tutorial

Xara X and Flash 5.
    Creating a Flash movie, Part I.
    Flash Basics. Lean how Flash works. It’s really easy once you get the basics under your belt.

Shareware Page

More Ivan Louette
    This is Ivan Louette month! Not only is Ivan the featured artist of the month, he’s the biggest contributor to the Shareware Page. His free additions include:
    Custom Brush Shapes Sets 1 and 2
    Two set of nine custom brush shapes which you can cut and paste the attributes to the path of your choice.
    9 Roses
    A set of 9 clip art roses that you can colorize.

Artists Wanted!

Is you art as good as that seen in the Featured Artist Gallery? If so, and you'd like to be featured on the XaraXone Featured Artist Page, drop me an e-mail message
    garypriester@earthlink.net and we'll go from there. Please do not send images at this time. But do include URLs for where I can see your images if possible.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...

Featured Xara Artist of the Month

Ivan Louette Any visitor to this conference knows how Ivan pushes Xara to the outer limits and beyond. See Ivan’s recent mind-boggling experiments as well as his many beautiful images from the not so distant past including examples of Ivan's first love, roses!

February Xara Tutorial

Xara X and Flash 5.
    Creating a Flash movie, Part I.
    Flash Basics. Lean how Flash works. It’s really easy once you get the basics under your belt.

Shareware Page

More Ivan Louette
    This is Ivan Louette month! Not only is Ivan the featured artist of the month, he’s the biggest contributor to the Shareware Page. His free additions include:
    Custom Brush Shapes Sets 1 and 2
    Two set of nine custom brush shapes which you can cut and paste the attributes to the path of your choice.
    9 Roses
    A set of 9 clip art roses that you can colorize.

Artists Wanted!

Is you art as good as that seen in the Featured Artist Gallery? If so, and you'd like to be featured on the XaraXone Featured Artist Page, drop me an e-mail message
    garypriester@earthlink.net and we'll go from there. Please do not send images at this time. But do include URLs for where I can see your images if possible.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...