Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

In an attempt to keep the detail junkies satisfied and Judi as well (and me and others who have complained about the difficulties of handling very wide images) I demonstrate here an idea which I think is worth considering.

At the risk of giving John D too big a head [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I have given his masterpiece another airing, but in a form I hope is more agreeable.

And in a following topic the opportunity for all you detail junkies to really have a trip!

Alan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OpenTopic3.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	13106  
    Alan

In an attempt to keep the detail junkies satisfied and Judi as well (and me and others who have complained about the difficulties of handling very wide images) I demonstrate here an idea which I think is worth considering.

At the risk of giving John D too big a head [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I have given his masterpiece another airing, but in a form I hope is more agreeable.

And in a following topic the opportunity for all you detail junkies to really have a trip!

Alan
    Alan

For all detail junkies - download the following zip file for the full size image of John D's masterpiece.

Alan
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Alan

Alan,
    Sheez, I was going to upload my portrate, but now it won't fit on the screen. An interesting approach. I will keep it in mind if I submitt another illustration.
    Thanks
    John D [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]