Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Its web site review time again folks, and yes I have posted the site to the 'feedback' forum just in case there's anybody there [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comments, criticisms (nice ones) or any other feedback would be appreciated. I think its quite good but after a while you get a bit numb so its out to you folks for a fresh look. Truely and exclusively Xara from start to finish, which I think qualifies it for a place in this forum. As I said, its also in feedback, but I got a hunch I know which forum will produce feedback first. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh yes - I nearly forgot:

http://akdesigns.users.btopenworld.com

Alan
    Alan

Its web site review time again folks, and yes I have posted the site to the 'feedback' forum just in case there's anybody there [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comments, criticisms (nice ones) or any other feedback would be appreciated. I think its quite good but after a while you get a bit numb so its out to you folks for a fresh look. Truely and exclusively Xara from start to finish, which I think qualifies it for a place in this forum. As I said, its also in feedback, but I got a hunch I know which forum will produce feedback first. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh yes - I nearly forgot:

http://akdesigns.users.btopenworld.com

Alan
    Alan

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>As I said, its also in feedback, but I got a hunch I know which forum will produce feedback first. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah?

Peter</p>

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?</p>

You did that on purpose didn't you [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Alan
    Alan

Alan, I like your site and its design. The logo is excellent, and the site clear and effectively laid out. The blue print on the right, however, bothers me - I'm a senior and it's difficult to read. There seem to be a lot of buttons on the left. Are they all necessary. Personally, I'd prefer fewer buttons that are a bit larger. Yet, on the whole, it is a straight-forward, clear and effective site. Neil

Neil

Blue print bothers you? - point taken - blue print no more.

This shows the real benefit of getting other to critically look at your own work, they see things differently.

Your comment is much appreciated.

and from other comments I have added page to page navigation, which I agree makes going through the whole site easier and faster.

Alan
    PS latest version online here

[This message was edited by Alan R on October 01, 2001 at 10:35.]
    Alan