Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Stu?

I can not believe how stupid I can be sometimes. I wiped my hard drive clean and installed XP a couple of weeks ago. I backuped up what I thought was all my files. Was so proud of myself for being so through.

But I did not save my address book [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]
    So could you send me your email address. I am ready to send you an update of the barn.

Feeling totaly dumb!
    --Randy
    randy@rrives.com

I can not believe how stupid I can be sometimes. I wiped my hard drive clean and installed XP a couple of weeks ago. I backuped up what I thought was all my files. Was so proud of myself for being so through.

But I did not save my address book [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]
    So could you send me your email address. I am ready to send you an update of the barn.

Feeling totaly dumb!
    --Randy
    randy@rrives.com

No problem [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I can top that one.recently I was painting a mural for a friend {still not finished groan} and I put a couple of paintstrokes in a really stoopid place for a shadow,and for a split second ol doofus here thought he could just use the undo menu and wipe them away....hahahhaaaa...dohhhhh! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Stu.

Stu--

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Years ago, I was working on the computer for around 8 hours and needed to create a pen sketch to scan in. I made a mistake with my hand while inking the sketch, and instead of reaching for the Windsor's bleed-proof white (as I've done for 30 years), I asked myself where Ctrl(Cmd)+Z was on my drafting board.

Isn't it a drag when you make a mistake when using a word processor, and you get White-Out all over your monitor?

My Best,

Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.
    Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.