Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

For any who wants to know and maybe come and see if you're around this coming Thursday (March 21) my choir will be taking a trip to Orlando, Florida till Monday (March 25). Saturday the 23rd we will be performing at the Hard Rock Cafe of Universal Studios at 7:00am and 8:00am (Yea, it's really early [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] ) and then on the 24th at the First Congregational Church of Winter Park and the exact time is TBA.

Anyone in the vicinity is welcome to come to either and I'd really like to see some of you there! Let me know if you're going to be there, havn't checked the list of who lives where lately, soo, guess I'll find out! C-ya

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

For any who wants to know and maybe come and see if you're around this coming Thursday (March 21) my choir will be taking a trip to Orlando, Florida till Monday (March 25). Saturday the 23rd we will be performing at the Hard Rock Cafe of Universal Studios at 7:00am and 8:00am (Yea, it's really early [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] ) and then on the 24th at the First Congregational Church of Winter Park and the exact time is TBA.

Anyone in the vicinity is welcome to come to either and I'd really like to see some of you there! Let me know if you're going to be there, havn't checked the list of who lives where lately, soo, guess I'll find out! C-ya

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-