Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I've used every version of Xara since 1.0. I have always been mildly frustrated by this and finally can take it no more... I must ask!

When you open the clipart window it would be GREAT to have a search box right next to the dropdown that says "clipart" "webthemes". Then we could type in a search word and hit ENTER or click on a "GO" button. Instead you have to click on a button called "options" (which makes no sense) and then click on "find" (which does make sense) - the final frustration comes when the button that is highlighted after clicking on "find" is the "next item" button. I would rather have the "first item" hightlighted by default...

I use Xara to whip up websites and illustrations quickly. When I go through the clipart looking for something and can't find it I use the search (which is extremely helpful). I just wish it was a little more logical to use than it is...

Robert
    Robert Steflik
    www.wfcentral.com
    ASUS Laptop / Windows 10 ---- Xara Designer Pro X11 ---- Xara owner since version 1.0

I've used every version of Xara since 1.0. I have always been mildly frustrated by this and finally can take it no more... I must ask!

When you open the clipart window it would be GREAT to have a search box right next to the dropdown that says "clipart" "webthemes". Then we could type in a search word and hit ENTER or click on a "GO" button. Instead you have to click on a button called "options" (which makes no sense) and then click on "find" (which does make sense) - the final frustration comes when the button that is highlighted after clicking on "find" is the "next item" button. I would rather have the "first item" hightlighted by default...

I use Xara to whip up websites and illustrations quickly. When I go through the clipart looking for something and can't find it I use the search (which is extremely helpful). I just wish it was a little more logical to use than it is...

Robert
    Robert Steflik
    www.wfcentral.com
    ASUS Laptop / Windows 10 ---- Xara Designer Pro X11 ---- Xara owner since version 1.0

Yes, seem weird to me too [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]