Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Talk forum

Galloping Squirrel Ranch, Bend, Oregon, USA

Hey, some one, sorry I forget who it was, suggested a totally off topic forum for Talk Graphics where people could discuss whatever hopefully religion and politics would not be encouraged. I thought it was a good idea and think others felt the same way. So Thomas, can we have one?

Judi

Galloping Squirrel Ranch, Bend, Oregon, USA

Hey, some one, sorry I forget who it was, suggested a totally off topic forum for Talk Graphics where people could discuss whatever hopefully religion and politics would not be encouraged. I thought it was a good idea and think others felt the same way. So Thomas, can we have one?

Judi

That was me, Judi, and the idea for a "water cooler-type" conference was not to discuss politics or religion (which you can get at about.com or delphi forums), although being a general conference, these subjects would not be discouraged like they would in the graphics arena. It was more for those subjects/questions/issues not covered under a specific program; kind of like the text version of the gallery.

The thought came about when someone posted a request for links to Mac software for a computer beginner and it took awhile for people to respond, as well as threads like "where do you live?" and "what's your career?"