Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello All
    I do not mean to spam this forum. I think most people here already have a copy of Xara X as I do. But I wanted to let you know about our graphics challenge. Xara is giving away a copy of Xara X for the 1st place prize at our graphics contest this month. So if you want to try or know a friend that would like to try to win then check out our challenge. The winners are picked by your peers. That is we have a voting system in place so that the contestants vote on each other and pick the winners. There are some other nice software packages too that you can win. This month the challenge is a free for all photo composite challenge. 3 photos are provided and then you must create a new cool graphic from the images provided. Check out the challenge here
    http://nebulus.org/challenge/ [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

Hello All
    I do not mean to spam this forum. I think most people here already have a copy of Xara X as I do. But I wanted to let you know about our graphics challenge. Xara is giving away a copy of Xara X for the 1st place prize at our graphics contest this month. So if you want to try or know a friend that would like to try to win then check out our challenge. The winners are picked by your peers. That is we have a voting system in place so that the contestants vote on each other and pick the winners. There are some other nice software packages too that you can win. This month the challenge is a free for all photo composite challenge. 3 photos are provided and then you must create a new cool graphic from the images provided. Check out the challenge here
    http://nebulus.org/challenge/ [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire