Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Webster trial

Hello, glad to see a forum about Xara, didn't know it existed.

Tried to download Webstyle 4. Downloaded and installed fine. Upon opening to use it says trial has expired. I already have Xara 3d5, and am think that since webstyle got installed into my already exsisting Xara folder it caused the expired error, even though I've never used it. Sent some emails to support and have concluded that i'm pretty much out of luck. Thought maybe you folks might have another idea to try. I have unistalled and reinstalled to another folder with no luck. really interested in trying it out, to see how well it works with my NetObjects Fusion 7.

Hello, glad to see a forum about Xara, didn't know it existed.

Tried to download Webstyle 4. Downloaded and installed fine. Upon opening to use it says trial has expired. I already have Xara 3d5, and am think that since webstyle got installed into my already exsisting Xara folder it caused the expired error, even though I've never used it. Sent some emails to support and have concluded that i'm pretty much out of luck. Thought maybe you folks might have another idea to try. I have unistalled and reinstalled to another folder with no luck. really interested in trying it out, to see how well it works with my NetObjects Fusion 7.

Hi, one option would be to download the trial of menumaker. The program works in the same way as webstyle but restricts you to only creating navbars!

Bb2, thanks for your reply, was beginning to wonder if anyone visited this forum anymore!

Thats not a bad idea, although I would like to still try webstyles I guess I could (and may have to) settle for that.