Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

dee ray ray, hammer time...

hi everyone,

this is how i feel right now, but in the opposite directions, I am the one whose is being hammered.

I NEED YOUR HELP, can not you hear, i asked for help and no one answered !

Remmeber the last time when i told about the 70 plus slides presentation, and every slide has a photo and an animation, they liked so that they requested more....

Please give me hints and creative idea's , animations, photos... ( not cliparts)

1- cover books A4 size: " Enjoy Life "

2- cover books A4 size: " Wining Yourself"

3- Backround presentations and begining slide, about "Gohst true or a hoax"

4- Backround presentations and begining slide, about "dealing with self(yours)"

As you see all are serious sujects, that's why they don't like cliparts, photos and illustrators that are close to real and 3d photos are accepted

It is ok if there is a ready photo in the web, because they will not be used internally, for presonal use, But not the 2 book covers

give sites, pictures, info, ideas or designs, anythings that you think it will help

they need it after 7 days, so plz hurry up

thanks already you, and always remmeber, sooner or later, you all will be hammered [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Then i hope i will be around to help

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

I suppose the reason help was not forthcoming last time is that it is, unfortunately, hard to understand what it is that you are trying to achieve.

You state "they" liked the stuff before. Who are "they" and just what was they saw that they liked so much? It is hard to suggest ideas for doing more of something when what you did before is unknown to us.

To help we need more context. Do you have any samples of what was done before? Perhaps you could post some screenshots to a site and provide us a link.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

OK, i guess i was not clear.

They mean at my work (my company)

I did a presentation "Protection" and i had a man with a mask coverd his face, and made like a gass atomspher, Of course, i am trying to say that the mask was put for protecting from a gass posion, my starting slide was an animation of a gass flying by, and a still picuture of a man putting the mask for protection,

They idea of the presentation is how to protect and what are the tools of protections and what make you want to protect yourself, all has nothing to do with war, but with the self, " protecting yourself from yourself", "love yourself", "the dangers on yourself"

it is not easy to translate in English and it is hard to understand, it is about selfesteem

I really don't understand it, i like sicence subjects 1+1 = 2, i don't like a lot of talks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I could not place it because it is in the notebook and the nootbook does not have a network card [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

My Boss's Boss is writting 2 books, and he want's me to design the A4 size cover pages

1- " Enjoy Life "

Meanly it is about, how you can enjoy life, just by having health only, and helth does not mean body helth, but determination, even disable person enjoys life, consentrate on what you have a n invest in it, don not look at what you lost and start to cry and be misreable.....etc

2- " Wining Yourself"

Meanly it is about, "Witteny Huston" song
    " I found the greatest love of all, and it is easy to achieve, loving yourself is the greatest love of all....... "
    If you know how to love yourself then you will love others....

I hope you will understand the subjects of the books, to help me with your ideas

the other request is 2 presentation, i need a begining and backround slides

3- "Gohst true or a hoax"

He is trying to convince the people who believe in ghosts, is that more than 96 % of the people seing ghosts it has to do with mentally sickness and they shoul go to doctors to be treated instead of directly going to religion men or witches for trearment'
    Backround presentations and begining slide, about

4- "dealing with self(yours)"

This one is similar to the "win yourself" book
    Is how to know yourself
    How to deal with it
    how do you deal with others
    Knowing the differences between what you want and your duty
    Love what are you doing
    ...etc

As you see it is all about pholosphy. and i am not good at it,

Try to visualize the wining yourself, enjoy life, dealing with yourself and put them as pictures on papers...

Anyway, i am not going to give up , i am doing my best, i am almost done with the ghost and starting with the books

Your comments and ideas will help me greatly

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Thanks for the additional info. Your challenging assignment is far clearer now.

With regards to the covers:
    On Enjoying Life - I can picture a photo or quality illustration of a happy family. There could be an affectionate husband and wife sharing a joyful moment playing with their young child. Such a scene symbolizes love.

On Loving Oneself - I can picture a simple photo portrait of a smiling face - It should look comfortable without looking forced or staged. Perhaps your boss' own face could be used -- assuming he/she is at peace with him or herself. Any model could be used...

On opening/closing slides regarding the ghost -
    The opening could be a quiet scene interupted by a localized spooky glow. I'd suggest not being too literal with a "ghost" shape but more of a paranormal phenomenon. The closing slide could be a shady fortune teller's market stall featuring a really big price list.

On dealing with yourself - For the opening I'd suggest a photo of someone looking into a mirror. The look on the face could be fairly serious and contemplative. For the closer, I'd suggest the same individual still looking into the mirror but with a self-satisfied smile. It would suggest the person is happy with themself.

Well AJ I hope these ideas are helpful. I don't know if your budget would allow photographs to be commissioned. If not take out the digital camera and have some fun staging your own photos!

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

great ancwers [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] very creative, but to the point. I cant think of any additions at this moment.

Thank you for the interset of helping me

your ideas are bright

Enjoying life, i can not use family picture, it is my fault, thanks anyway, Because the book is about enjoying life with yourself not with others, others will come after you know how to enjoy yourself.

I think i will go with your idea with Gohst, but you know i have an idea, but is it hard to achieve, at least for me,
    Is to have a smoke goming out of a dark room, then morph the smoke to a ghostly scary shape, then morph to another ghostly shape, Because ghosts can come with dufferent looks. WooW it is scary is it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

"On dealing with yourself - For the opening I'd suggest a photo of someone looking into a mirror. The look on the face could be fairly serious and contemplative. For the closer, I'd suggest the same individual still looking into the mirror but with a self-satisfied smile. It would suggest the person is happy with themself"

Truely wonderful, as a matter of a fact i am working on it, it is nice oppening and closing

thanks again, But if anyone who find any pic that it might help, post the link so i can get an an idea or inspired by it