Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hey guys and gals,
    I got this great animation that I made in XaraX but it is too big in size (dimensions). It is currently about 800 pixels wide and I need it to be about 500. Is there anyway to change all the frames at once in XaraX? I was able to do it in Jasc Animation Shop at work but I don't have that here. I would like to eliminate that step once and for all by changing the size in XaraX. Any ideas besides doing every single frame individually and running the risk of having all the objects get out of place?
    Thanks in advance,
    dafipp
    http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

Hey guys and gals,
    I got this great animation that I made in XaraX but it is too big in size (dimensions). It is currently about 800 pixels wide and I need it to be about 500. Is there anyway to change all the frames at once in XaraX? I was able to do it in Jasc Animation Shop at work but I don't have that here. I would like to eliminate that step once and for all by changing the size in XaraX. Any ideas besides doing every single frame individually and running the risk of having all the objects get out of place?
    Thanks in advance,
    dafipp
    http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

At the top of the Frames Gallery is an arrow icon - click this to edit all frames. Then select all objects and resize

Christine
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

How did I miss that? Thanks so much Christine!
    dafipp