Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello everyone,
    I'm in the us, so my computer is an english language. I need to write some text in arabic language. I don't know what it says, I got a powerpoint file with the text, but if I copy from powerpoint to corel, it convert to my default font and does not looks in arabic. How can I copy that text and see it inside corel as I see in powerpoint (arabic)
    thanks for your help
    far
    IP

Hello everyone,
    I'm in the us, so my computer is an english language. I need to write some text in arabic language. I don't know what it says, I got a powerpoint file with the text, but if I copy from powerpoint to corel, it convert to my default font and does not looks in arabic. How can I copy that text and see it inside corel as I see in powerpoint (arabic)
    thanks for your help
    far
    IP

Paste it as a text and change the font? Just a wild guess.
    IP

The Little Trick I know about it.. might helps you.

1. open your arabic writting software before Corel draw - which loads all the arabic fonts.

2. then open corel draw .. and it will load those fonts into its fonts list...

I have done the same with my Local Language (urdu ) software called ( inpage ) and it works perfectly..

tell me if it works
    IP

I speak a bit of Arabic, paste the bitmap text I can rewrite it for you if there's not much, since Ic an't type in Arabic.
    Otherwise, you can just paste a bitmap image, and add Arabic symbols... look at this as pictures.
    If there's much text then try setting the Arabic font first.
    IP