Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Wizaerd Guest

Is this a known issue with Xara or could it be something specific to my system... when I try to print from Xara and press the Printer Properties button on the print dialog, nothing happens. Going into Print Properties should allow for me to change the paper type, print quality, etc...

The print properties dialog opens fine from every other program I have, just not with Xara... Anyone have any suggestions as to what to check for?

thanx

Wizaerd Guest

Is this a known issue with Xara or could it be something specific to my system... when I try to print from Xara and press the Printer Properties button on the print dialog, nothing happens. Going into Print Properties should allow for me to change the paper type, print quality, etc...

The print properties dialog opens fine from every other program I have, just not with Xara... Anyone have any suggestions as to what to check for?

thanx

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Can you open the 'Printer Setup...' dialog from the file menu? It is the same dialog box as is (usually) accessible from the 'Print' dialog.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Wizaerd Guest

strangely enough, I should've double checked a few things before posting... after rebooting, it's all working as expected... sorry about that..

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Don't be sorry. It is good that things are working as they should. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>