Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

no plug-ins
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PSStruct2.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	11747  

no plug-ins

Nice pic,Erik. Now, I know you can come up with something as stunning in Xara X. Have you done anything similiar in X? Sure would like to see it.
    Xara's got some great tools...I think if we give them a real dynamic spin...we can bedazzle PS lovers. Nice "peace".

CYA-Bill Clegg [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

I love ALL my tools and prefer none above the other. And what's more: they are tools, nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes indeed, restriction can make a one master, but I do love "mixed media". The only way to get random information in Xara is using fractal clouds and fractal plasma, as fills and as transparancy. And these are, in fact, patterns that you make bigger or smaller.

Photoshop has Noise Gradients, Clouds etc, and has, understandably, more bitmap possibilities than Xara. But Xara is amazing, also with bitmaps when you do not have to make a too difficult selection. It beats them all in speed within its own possibilities and limitations. Like a small van, it is the best thing you can have in crosstown traffic, but soĆ¹metimes you do need a truck.

But I'll try. Thanks for the challenge. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

If you don't work against time, time often works for you.

This was done in Xara. You see the difference, like you also see the difference between a pencil- and an ink drawing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xara_logo.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	6821