Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Problem: I make a webpage (index.html) with several menu points on it, linking to my other pages (e.g) different Photo Albums based on the same template. When I change e.g. the horizontal menu bar in one of the Photo Albums, later on editing the index.html displays the same (changed) menu bar. How can I prevent this? I should like to use individual menus on different pages in the same project.
    Other problem:
    If something went wrong, and I want to use anything from the saved project, I can edit this (e.g. a Photo Album page), can alter anything, but the SAVE button is not active, so I cannot save it back.

Dr. Laszlo G. Novotny

Problem: I make a webpage (index.html) with several menu points on it, linking to my other pages (e.g) different Photo Albums based on the same template. When I change e.g. the horizontal menu bar in one of the Photo Albums, later on editing the index.html displays the same (changed) menu bar. How can I prevent this? I should like to use individual menus on different pages in the same project.
    Other problem:
    If something went wrong, and I want to use anything from the saved project, I can edit this (e.g. a Photo Album page), can alter anything, but the SAVE button is not active, so I cannot save it back.

Dr. Laszlo G. Novotny

Hi

When you created your consequitive pages, you selected to copy the navbars,logo and colors from the copy theme dialog.

This means that the consequtive pages are referencing the same navbar files and logo files as the index page.

Remove the navbar from your photo album page.

Then from webstyle, click on navbars and select saved. Select the navbar you require, customise it if needed and click save.

Save the navbar with a different name in comparison to the navbar inserted in index.html and then insert the navbar into the photo gallery page from wihtin your web page editor.

Regarding problem 2 how are you accessing webstyle?

Thanks

Thanks for the answer.
    For problem 1.: Probably you are right, therefore I wanted "undo". No undo for this copy function is available. In the same time my main page was altered, when I changed the menu in my Photo Album. I didn't know, that copying a menu from index.html to album.htm, then changing album.htm will change also index.htm.
    For problem 2.: Start->Web Pages->Saved->opened the project->double click on one of the design.
    Tried it several times, but no active SAVE button.

Dr. Laszlo G. Novotny