Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: Poll question

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't understand ?

1 100.00%

Great Album title which fitted the image I've been struggling with over a number of versions.

Topiary doesn't really do this, might be interesting if it did, giant rampaging leafy rabbits etc would make suburban areas a little more challenging.

What does 'Answers to your Poll' (enter at least one) mean?
    Have I missed a vital clue somewhere regarding this seemingly new field to fill in?

Enlightenment would be appriciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	birds.jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	116.5 KB 
ID:	18040  

Great Album title which fitted the image I've been struggling with over a number of versions.

Topiary doesn't really do this, might be interesting if it did, giant rampaging leafy rabbits etc would make suburban areas a little more challenging.

What does 'Answers to your Poll' (enter at least one) mean?
    Have I missed a vital clue somewhere regarding this seemingly new field to fill in?

Enlightenment would be appriciated

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

I have no doubt that if you can figure out how to draw topiary birds - you can figure out how to make a poll. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Why not visit the 'test forum' and try out all the options. Have fun discovering polls! (Hint: 'Answers to your poll' is I believe another way of refering to a choice in your poll).

The birds look great! I really like the way you have the loose leaves falling through the air.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

But more importantly, why do you need to post a poll anyway? Just ask a question and you'll get many answers the the question is interesting and provocative, eh?

Love the compostion and technique, masque. And if the birds are topiary, then I would imagine they are birds.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://home.earthlink.net/~garypriester">
    me hoe ebb rivulets</a>

... your images are a joy to behold, masque! It had never even occured to me to try to to use Xara for bitmap manipulation, like this! I love the way you were able to even out the color intensity of the different sources.

You must have a great imagination to come up with these fascinating compositions.

Great technique!

Risto

This is the best answer on that ps vs xx challenge. But still how about another one? ;-)))