OK, here's one that I am hoping you all can help me with.

I am finally starting to work (I think I have 3 projects going on now...whew!!) on a project called the "Capricorn King". As some may have guessed I am into metaphysics ALLOT. I always wanted to create the "kings and queens" of the Zodiac. One was (since I am a Capricornian)the "Capricorn King" a drawing I did over 2 years ago. I have lost some interest in drawing and painting (temporarily) but now I am wanting to try my hand at what Vladimyr and a few others do, vector imaging (probably not the right terminology).

I am getting pretty good with the freehand tool for drawing "body parts" and shapes to highlight areas and what not. but I need to "tac" them to the page so I can work over them. I ran into this tonight.

Got the face, ears, neck into place, and it looks good so far, (eye shapes, eyebrows and nose too!) VERY basic, but polished. I wanted to add in a jaw line but the objects keep getting moved when I am trying to draw in the exact lines I will need to create it correctly, I need them where I have them positioned to get it right. Is there anyway to "tac" them down so I can do this???

And of course I will need this advice as I move along through out the entire project.

ANY advice as to what to do here??

MUCHO Appreciated.

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]