Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Now post something in the CorelDRAW Conference and see how long (if ever) you get a response.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

"Now post something in the CorelDRAW Conference and see how long (if ever) you get a response."

Hey Gary.... Not many of us using it anymore.
    I still answer a question once in a while but its got to be Ver. 7 , still use Draw 7 for text effects, I don't draw with it any longer.

When I bought my first copy of Xara it was a definate money issue. I was opening my webdesign business and knew that I wanted the best. I could only afford one program to launch my business and I chose Xara...

So what's the kicker to this story?

The year was 1997, the version was 1.2 and the price was $349 !!! I haven't had any regrets yet. Not only that, but every office I have worked in has purchased their own copies of Xara after seeing what it can do...

You can not believe what a great deal you are getting in Xara X for $149 !!!

Robert
    Robert Steflik
    www.wfcentral.com
    ASUS Laptop / Windows 10 ---- Xara Designer Pro X11 ---- Xara owner since version 1.0

The problem with Xara is that even when you are fully concentrated on a difficult job, you still have the impression that you're playing. So if you have trouble with a guilt-complex: buy Illustrator. Then you'll feel tired and depressed and underestimated and a slave, even when you were only playing.

My 500000 Euro

If you don't work against time, time often works for you.