Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi
    I'm not sure if it has been mentioned before, but you can remove unwanted icons from control bars by holding down the ALT key as you select them. Just pull them off the control bar.

You can also reposition the icons by holding down the ALT key - even between control bars. Have a look in Windows - ControlBars and chose Button Palette. You can even create new Control Bars from here with just the icons that you regularly use on them. So you can end up with just one control bar leaving more space for your creations.

I'm not sure if you can edit the icons (as you can in WORD or EXCEL for example).

Regards

Colin Baxter

Hi
    I'm not sure if it has been mentioned before, but you can remove unwanted icons from control bars by holding down the ALT key as you select them. Just pull them off the control bar.

You can also reposition the icons by holding down the ALT key - even between control bars. Have a look in Windows - ControlBars and chose Button Palette. You can even create new Control Bars from here with just the icons that you regularly use on them. So you can end up with just one control bar leaving more space for your creations.

I'm not sure if you can edit the icons (as you can in WORD or EXCEL for example).

Regards

Colin Baxter

Yes it's a handy little feature. As far as I'm aware there's no way you can edit the icons. (Not sure I'd want too)
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

in the Xara Xone TIPs it should be. Seems I included it some time ago.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Click to make The Xara Xone #1

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>