Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The released Beta should also have an area with (only) positive vibes and show-off's of what CAN be done with it... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Send in your own Artworks :-) created using Xara X!

Here is mine :-)

web page

Cheers,

Sten
    Cheers,

Sten
    "Everything has two sides"

The released Beta should also have an area with (only) positive vibes and show-off's of what CAN be done with it... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Send in your own Artworks :-) created using Xara X!

Here is mine :-)

web page

Cheers,

Sten
    Cheers,

Sten

That's a good example of the *new* cool things that Xara X can do. I should have a site up soon that was created completely (graphics wise) in Xara X, and I'll post the address as soon as it's done.

It's a good idea to have an area where people can post about the positive aspects of Xara X. We have to remember that this is a BETA and BETA's have bugs. Let us complain when the full version is out.

Good Luck to everyone with Xara X, and may the creative juices flow

Michael Ward

Hi Netsi,

That Nav bar is very nice.

"(only) positive vibes "
    The majority of people who frequent these forums have been following the release of Xara X (upgrade) for some time now. And while at first glance, you may percieve many of the comments and criticisms of the new release as mainly negative, I think it's safe to say ... it is constructive for the most part.
    For the last 6-8 months (maybe more), people were expecting a "full blown" version and got a beta instead. It is my guess that the folks at Xara are watching these forums closely at this point because this is probably the only place Xarans gather to comment on they're baby, be it positive or negative.
    People were pumped up and expected many new and exciting features many of which they themselves have suggested here on the boards prior to development.
    It is natural for humans to take things for granted. Unfortunately now, because Xara 2 raised the bar, nothing less than perfection will suffice.
    FYI, the roll-over button feature (which I also think is cool), was to my recollection - not priority as a feature request.

Take care and enjoy "X" : )

Hi Just wanna tell you that now I have putted a second version of the navigation panel I have generated - it's here:
    Xara generated navigation panels

Enjoy! Oh, I would have found it natural for this feature in X to make the link from the button the one which was added to the object (the Web address you can add to an object) :-)

Cheers,

Sten
    Cheers,

Sten

Looks great Netsi! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I tell ya, this thing's gonna "rock the Casba"... (once all the bugs are dead : )

If I may, Sten ... on the second sample. If you find that your losing crispness on thin lines or in your case, text on the buttons, try "Ctrl K" and whip a duplicate in place before you Xport. It tends to fill in patchy areas.

Have fun, Ivca

here is a sample of something I did in xara. I used the bitmap plugins.

will

web page

Life is too short not to have fun.

You guys are doing some awesome work!

I need to add a new page to the XaraXone LinX for graphics designed with XaraX

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...

http://www.musicfinland.com/lieksa/

This site was designed on XaraX, but slicing and Javascript was still done the "old way". Nevertheless, Xara X makes life so much easier!