Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I happen to find one web file displayed in bitmap preview window. Wonder if the web file is created in any special steps.

The file was posted by minimiro on Feb 6 under the subject of Created in XARA X with file name of "paint roller minimiro.web"

Here is the attachment of screen shot picture.

I happen to find one web file displayed in bitmap preview window. Wonder if the web file is created in any special steps.

The file was posted by minimiro on Feb 6 under the subject of Created in XARA X with file name of "paint roller minimiro.web"

Here is the attachment of screen shot picture.

Sending the picture herewith.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	minimiro_web_file.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	14939  

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Katsu - Sorry this older posting got missed. When you look up a person's profile you can get a listing of all their posts. I was checking out your profile from your tulips postings in the Xara Gallery.

.web files are created by xara. It is one of the export types. They were developed by Xara Ltd. as a vector format suited to web browser display using xara's browser plugin. They are similar to .xar files but can be smaller because less info gets included. Try a .web export and you'll see the options it offers. They can be opened in Xara X, Webster, and Xara3d.

If you want to post a native xara file in the forums, .web's can be a good choice because you can optimize the file size for faster downloads.

If you want to visit a site that displays vector .web files using the plugin visit Klaus' gallery. He also has a link to the plugin if you don't have it.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Dear Ross, thanks for your reply. I found it after posted the question to preview the web format in Xara. Seems I exported the web file with "Remove preview bitmap" checked in Export Format Option window.

Thanks for your attention.

Regards

For showing me how Xara looks in Japan environment.