Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Using XaraX. Followed Ross's tutorial on a word or sentence animation. When I tried to preview it, I got this message: Internal Program Error 310; another time, IPE 310.15; another time,
    IPE 310.ouI - I don't give up easily. The animation worked in Corel Xara which is still on my computer but not the new Xara X. I have contacted Xara.com but thought I'd better try the Talkgraphics experts too. What d'ya think ?

Using XaraX. Followed Ross's tutorial on a word or sentence animation. When I tried to preview it, I got this message: Internal Program Error 310; another time, IPE 310.15; another time,
    IPE 310.ouI - I don't give up easily. The animation worked in Corel Xara which is still on my computer but not the new Xara X. I have contacted Xara.com but thought I'd better try the Talkgraphics experts too. What d'ya think ?

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Neil - You must be refering to the animation idea on my site (this page?). I don't know why you are having problems with Xara X attempting to make a similar animation for yourself. Have you installed the patch for xara x available from xara.com?

I must say I was very pleased today to discover your identity! It is a very small world. As I think you know, I work with your daughter-in-law and of course I know your son too. I've actually even met you and your wife about three years ago in your home - when Alena and I were in your town for some work.

It is funny-strange how these things happen. The other Nova Scotian (David King) who participates in these forums used to live in Annapolis Royal which is were my folks live. My mom knows his mom!

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Ross,
    I downloaded and installed patch 2.2 for XaraX cd and that did the trick. Animation seems to be working fine. Thanks, Neil [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Boy is the world funny. I have run into people right here in Pensacola that I knew in Spain when I was a teenager(we are talking many many (jee, that many????) years ago) They remembered me, but I didn't remember them. I never was much good at remembering people, don't know why. It's kind of like I just dismiss them for some unknown reason.

My Son and Daughter-in-Law Did Nova Scotia last year in their 5th wheel..maybe you met them??? LOL

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

http://www.deltamoon.addr.com/ashley.jpg