... Gary, for the info on xeriscaped I couldn't find it in the dictionary.

The 'at home' reference is an English colloquialism which is said when something is not understood such as a word. So if you hear a word like 'desquamate' you may say "blimey what's desquamate when it's at 'ome". Typically being from Hampshire (and also not far from London) the 'h' in 'home' tends to get dropped as well.

I usually try to avoid using colloquialisms too much but this one just crept in, sorry about that.

Another good one is "Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs" which is used to express amazement at something. I think that one comes from the North of England, but not sure; however you don't hear it much nowadays. Can't even begin to figure out how that one came about!

Also (probably because we get a lot of US TV programmes here and now with the internet) I've started picking up US words/phrases too now. So much so that I've started saying 'Movies' instead of 'films' and 'cops' instead of 'police'. And the other day I even found myself spelling 'colour' without the 'u' ... scary!

Anyway, thanks again for the info, it made me think of a new word 'Xarascaped', for when you create a scene with Xara :-)

Regards

Su