Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Another way of sending a picture that you know will be trusted as virus free is to send a .pdf. I found an easy online converter that delivers to you depending on your connection speed, a .pdf document. You can then save the .pdf to your hard drive and add it as an attachment to any email. You can include both text and graphics if you create your orginal document. I've included the Web Address of this nifty online utility and an example of the .pdf it can create. Enjoy!Free Online .pdf's
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

Thanks for your PDF suggestion.
    I have and am trying the url supplied.
    There seems to be some possibilities there. Gotta play with it and let them soak in.
    Thanks
    IP

Last I knew U cant get malicious code from a pic of any type because no code can be executed from within a pic- they all need a viewer. This was confirmed by both Norton & CA when I was deciding to eliminate jpg, gof,tif,.. from my daily disk scan & realtime protection. That was 1.5 yrs ago.

What u want is Format > HTML but you *may* be able to catch virus from these in XP due to 'buffer overrun' vulnerabilities of XP

Comments/suggestions/corrections appreciated.
    HTH-Larry
    IP