Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

This email Ulead TS responded to with the response they give me 50% of the time: Reinstall PI8. Hoping 1 of the bright people here may have even an educaed guess- hell I have nothing to lose. Here's my problem:

I upgraded PI6 to PI8 so I had PI6, PI8, & PX7 all installed on D drive with XP on C drive. When I uninstalled PI6 I lost all the Settings & Preferences of both PI8 & PX7.This will take me hours of work to get even close to what I had.
    I do have a Power Quest image of both C & D before deleting PI6 that I can restore individual files & folders from. Could you please tell me which to restore so I can avoid hours of tedious work?

Your help is MUCH appreciated. Thanks- bye- Larry
    IP

This email Ulead TS responded to with the response they give me 50% of the time: Reinstall PI8. Hoping 1 of the bright people here may have even an educaed guess- hell I have nothing to lose. Here's my problem:

I upgraded PI6 to PI8 so I had PI6, PI8, & PX7 all installed on D drive with XP on C drive. When I uninstalled PI6 I lost all the Settings & Preferences of both PI8 & PX7.This will take me hours of work to get even close to what I had.
    I do have a Power Quest image of both C & D before deleting PI6 that I can restore individual files & folders from. Could you please tell me which to restore so I can avoid hours of tedious work?

Your help is MUCH appreciated. Thanks- bye- Larry
    IP

uninstall, and then simply reinstall is actually pretty good advice there Larry...

maybe doing a defrag between the uninstall and reinstall would also be a capital idea... http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
    IP