Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: Poll question

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • duh

0 0%

Without being lengthy or showing too much of my ignorance on the subject,what's the general opinion of After Effects as far as speed, ease of use, capabilities, etc.
    I need to find a way to quickly (key word, quickly) show movement in isometric equipment drawings. Drawings are currently being generated in Illustrator. Is this possible/realistic or am I barking up the wrong tree?

James R. Wright

Without being lengthy or showing too much of my ignorance on the subject,what's the general opinion of After Effects as far as speed, ease of use, capabilities, etc.
    I need to find a way to quickly (key word, quickly) show movement in isometric equipment drawings. Drawings are currently being generated in Illustrator. Is this possible/realistic or am I barking up the wrong tree?

James R. Wright

...but perhaps this is the wrong conference for this question.

Sounds like you want to do this in a Flash environment and Xara X can certainly create the Flash still images. But then so can Illustrator.

Maybe someone here has used after effect and can answer this.

I know that some of the folks have done some extraordinary things in Xara 3D but it is not really made for that purpose. And it does not match your speed or ease of use criteria.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

<a href="http://www.xaraxone.com">
    The Xara Xone </a>