Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

I read that Masque had a bad week. I kind-a did too. What can be done?? Well, a challenging illustration overcome always brings some joy. How about we all face such a challenge together - and when Gary comes back from Boston he'll be amazed by the flurry of creative activity!

My idea is that we try to draw the perfect beer glass/container. If beer ain't your thing it can be for any other beverage you enjoy. If "perfect" is too big of a challenge then just go for 'nice'! (IMHO - our cultural bias towards always doing our best puts unnecessary pressure on us. Your beer glass doesn't have to be the best thing you've ever done. Just have fun!). I'm sure we can all learn from one another in this challenge. How about it??

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

I read that Masque had a bad week. I kind-a did too. What can be done?? Well, a challenging illustration overcome always brings some joy. How about we all face such a challenge together - and when Gary comes back from Boston he'll be amazed by the flurry of creative activity!

My idea is that we try to draw the perfect beer glass/container. If beer ain't your thing it can be for any other beverage you enjoy. If "perfect" is too big of a challenge then just go for 'nice'! (IMHO - our cultural bias towards always doing our best puts unnecessary pressure on us. Your beer glass doesn't have to be the best thing you've ever done. Just have fun!). I'm sure we can all learn from one another in this challenge. How about it??

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

I won't promise anything but I'll try.