Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Site Review

Hello members,

Just wanted to get your opinons (any comments good or bad) about this web site.

BestHotel.com

Thanks,
    Hogtied

Hello members,

Just wanted to get your opinons (any comments good or bad) about this web site.

BestHotel.com

Thanks,
    Hogtied

Hi hogtied.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Well, that's a nice travel site you have going there [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Lot's of work put in and though I personally would have gone with a different color scheme, hey... good job... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I kinda like headers with nice pics or w.h.y., but, that might just be me... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I would stay away from the "frames" thing you got going on when entering interests such as your "great golfing" pages... clicked on the top frame to come home and the page simply changed within the frame and thus left no way other than the "back" button to get "home"...

Also, as the golf pages were "centered" perhaps the whole site could be [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

The reason I am critical in these regards is ...you have so many good things going on that I feel with a bit of tweaking, it could be grande...

good stuff thus far... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by gidgit on January 03, 2003 at 12:02.]

Thanks for the great remarks, very helpful. My main concern is the home page really, and maybe the About Us the Customer Care and the Privacy

Other than that we'll get to those pages soon enough.

Thanks
    Hogtied

I like your layout a lot and the strong colors you've used. It looks professional and has a sleek, clean design. My only suggestion would be to include a link to at least the Home page from your About Us page. http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Stephanie's PhotoImpact Tutorials
    PhotoImpact 8 and 7 Classes