Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Surfing

did I see some surfboards here somewhere? I can't find them now...anyway here's an attempt to try a catch the feel. The figure is a bit wooden (helps it float) but I think the surf looks okay..surfs up....tao
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	surfing.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	16023  

did I see some surfboards here somewhere? I can't find them now...anyway here's an attempt to try a catch the feel. The figure is a bit wooden (helps it float) but I think the surf looks okay..surfs up....tao

Now I don't feel so bad about the progress I'm making on my first portrait... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

hit me where it hurts....I agree it is a bit stuffed. Maybe I should of left him off the board shark attack!*^%! Of the last two fatal shark attacks in this area both their names were Ford. Strange is n't it.........tao jones (It used to be tao ford but I changed it.) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

;-)

Bcdeb: I would like to see self-portrait thread here (just I once sow in sijun-forums). But a real one thread full of self-portraits not a lot of smaller threads. It would be a great to have such thing here.

no its not me. I still surf though but I am the skinny type, that is why sharks leave me alone. I was thinking a self portrait thing would be good. I have done some in watercolor but not in xara. Maybe you can start the thread I'll contribute. I am off to bed have a good whatever where ever you are and what ever time it is....tao

Then I could make myself photogenic :-D But the portrait I am presently working on is one of The King, and I'm having a heck of a time with it.