Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi.

I have used the " Rectangle (Theme) " and am getting the following error added to my web server error log everytime someone visits the site:-

[Thu Jan 1 14:59:20 2004] [error] [client 217.137.148.22] File does not exist: /home/domain/web/index_files/index_vnavbar_b1_on.gif

I can't even find a file name called index_vnavbar_b1_on.gif anywhere in any folders.

I completely re-made the site using a different project name but still get the same problem of my error log increasing in size.

Have you any ideas please.

The site is at:-

Laser services

regards

best regards.
    Jim

Hi.

I have used the " Rectangle (Theme) " and am getting the following error added to my web server error log everytime someone visits the site:-

[Thu Jan 1 14:59:20 2004] [error] [client 217.137.148.22] File does not exist: /home/domain/web/index_files/index_vnavbar_b1_on.gif

I can't even find a file name called index_vnavbar_b1_on.gif anywhere in any folders.

I completely re-made the site using a different project name but still get the same problem of my error log increasing in size.

Have you any ideas please.

The site is at:-

Laser services

regards

best regards.
    Jim

I would sure like to know the answer to this question also.

Yes, I thought we would have had some response form Support by now, as it gives the error for each button in the Navbar, I get over 1000 hits a day and so my error log was really growing in size.

As a temporary measure for now, I copied the buttons to a new folder on my pc, renamed them changing 'over' to 'on', uploaded these to the server and it seems to have solved the problem.

But I would still like a response as there seems to be a bug in the .js files created, or in Webstyle itself not creating the 'on' buttons.

A response please from Support.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JamesKB:
    I would sure like to know the answer to this question also.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

best regards.
    Jim

Hi

Please can you start webstyle and click on the About button and let me know the date displayed please

Thank you

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Xara Support:
    Hi

Please can you start webstyle and click on the About button and let me know the date displayed please

Thank you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi.
    the date is Oct 22nd 2003. it is the version that came by mail after purchase.

Each time I check for updates, it says I have the latest version.

Thankyou for your response.

best regards.
    Jim

Hi. I believe a solution to this problem is available. It invovles providing you with an updated file and following this you will be able to re-edit the menu and re-upload it to your web site and not encounter the server error.

Please can you submit a support request from http://xara.com/webstyle Within your support request please include a link to this forum posting as shown below. We will reply accordingly and provide you with an updated file

Thank you

http://talkgraphics.infopop.net/1/Op...6&m=6491927986

Hi.

Thanks for the help from Xara Support.

My problem has now been solved, getting nor more errors in server log.

Thanks again.

best regards.
    Jim