Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello all. I am Drakmyth Master and I would like to ask for your help. I can't create good 3D graphics for squat. So, I was hoping that someone here could help me out. I am using these graphics in some Visual Basic games that I am programming. Note that this is a free job and that no one will be getting paid. (Including me) I have already asked around at a few other places but no one seems to want to help. Any and all help will be appreciated and you can rest assured that you will get into the game's credits. E-Mail me at shamman@speakeasy.net for details. Thanks.

Hello all. I am Drakmyth Master and I would like to ask for your help. I can't create good 3D graphics for squat. So, I was hoping that someone here could help me out. I am using these graphics in some Visual Basic games that I am programming. Note that this is a free job and that no one will be getting paid. (Including me) I have already asked around at a few other places but no one seems to want to help. Any and all help will be appreciated and you can rest assured that you will get into the game's credits. E-Mail me at shamman@speakeasy.net for details. Thanks.