Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

i want to know how to create a navigation graphic on my websites frontpage using xara x. i want to do the following; a circle in the middle of a group of sattelite circles. placing the mouse over any of the sattelite circles brings up a new picture in the central circle illustrating the content of the sattelite circle, similar to a javascript rollover button, the difference being each sattelite circle brings up a new picture in the central circle. clicking on one of the sattelite circles takes you to the relevant webpage. if you look at the front end of xara webstyle 2 this is exactly what i want. thanks for any help offered.
    i can be contacted at tony@hometrain.ndo.co.uk

i want to know how to create a navigation graphic on my websites frontpage using xara x. i want to do the following; a circle in the middle of a group of sattelite circles. placing the mouse over any of the sattelite circles brings up a new picture in the central circle illustrating the content of the sattelite circle, similar to a javascript rollover button, the difference being each sattelite circle brings up a new picture in the central circle. clicking on one of the sattelite circles takes you to the relevant webpage. if you look at the front end of xara webstyle 2 this is exactly what i want. thanks for any help offered.
    i can be contacted at tony@hometrain.ndo.co.uk

I guess you want a circle in a square whose background is the same colour as your main back ground so it merges in (if gif you can use transparency as well). Put the image in as many locations as you like, using a table or position elements. Give the image at each location a dedicated link and a dedicated rollover to an equivalent circle with its picture inside.
    Does that make sense?
    Tony
    Tony

will give that a try thans for the pointer - i am new to this program and will have to play - thanks tonylondon [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]