Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Nav Bars

I have been trying for weeks to get my Navbarsimported to my web site. I am rather new at this and would appreciate any help I can Get

I will include the URL of the page I am attempting to publish. The Nav Bar doesn't display at all.

http://gracechapel.homestead.com/untitled2.html

I have been trying for weeks to get my Navbarsimported to my web site. I am rather new at this and would appreciate any help I can Get

I will include the URL of the page I am attempting to publish. The Nav Bar doesn't display at all.

http://gracechapel.homestead.com/untitled2.html

It seems your code is in your page. Make sure you copied all the files to your web site. All the gif files and the .js file put them all into the same directory where you put you web page.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by triple e:

http://gracechapel.homestead.com/unt...></BLOCKQUOTE>

HI you have inserted <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>Webstyle produced NavBar</title>
    </head>
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="BLACK">
    <script Webstyle4 src="navbar.js"></script>
    </body></html>
    </div> </pre>within your web page. The pnly part of this code that is required is <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> <script Webstyle4 src="navbar.js"></script></pre>

Folowing this change, you need to ensure that the javascript file navbar.js and the graphic files are uploaded to your web server.

IM not an expert with Homestead but the following might assist you

Having created your navbar, please login to Homestead and upload the files exported by Webstyle via the site manager section (select page and file manager )

Next select to edit your Web page and select to insert the Imported Files & HTML section. Followed by insert html.

Edit the element inserted within your web page and insert a reference to the uploaded javascript files of Webstyle

As an example, I would enter <script src=”files/xaramenu.js”></script><script src=”files/Camelot.js”></script> in order to have my navbar retrieved and displayed within my
    homestead page

The snippets used to reference the javascript can be retrieved from the html page which is exported when saving a navbar