Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Funny blog!

Default Funny blog!

And it's by a Canadian!

http://threeforcesofevil.typepad.com
    IP

Default Re: Funny blog!

What is the difference between your promotion and Articfoxes? Oh... he isn't canadian...

As spidermans uncle said.. with ultimate power comes ultimate responsiblity... Meglomania is a disease to be feared amongst moderators...
    IP

John,

(1) It's not my website/blog... or most importantly - graphics forum...

(2) We have a graphics forum here - it's called - Talkgraphics... I think everyone here would agree that this is the place to talk graphics...

If ArcticFox or anyone else wish to entertain us with original comedy - I'm sure no one will be offended if he posted a link to his hard work and blog in the off-topic forum...

(3) I'm not Spiderman - Nor do I have ultimate power... Everything here can be reveresed with a snap of an Admins finger.

(4) I'm not Canadian... I simply find them silly and amusing...
    Last edited by RTK; 25 August 2005 at 06:04 AM.
    IP

VB's fantastic ignore feature means I missed one of the posts in this topic but I can guess what it says from the other two... man, this website is stumbling on hard times if topics in the off-topic forum are deemed unsuitable!

I don't much like blogs, never have the time to return regularly to read them, but a few posts to that one made me smile. The posts I read are about mostly design, so they're not even really that off topic!
    IP