Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Painter 8.1 free update is out soon! So says Da Painter Boss at Corel, Rick Champagne - he's posted on this publicly.

It will, among other things, fix precisely those two things I griped most about in my big Painter 8.0 review at www.graphics.com: add keyboard-nudgable numerical sliders and fix that horrible 100% CPU usage bug! Who says Corel doesn't listen to constructive criticism? Surely not I!

K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara (big how-to article)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")
    K
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (occasional columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")

Painter 8.1 free update is out soon! So says Da Painter Boss at Corel, Rick Champagne - he's posted on this publicly.

It will, among other things, fix precisely those two things I griped most about in my big Painter 8.0 review at www.graphics.com: add keyboard-nudgable numerical sliders and fix that horrible 100% CPU usage bug! Who says Corel doesn't listen to constructive criticism? Surely not I!

K
    K

This is great news for all the Painter fans out there Klaus... and... perhaps would be better posted in the Painter Forum eh...

umm, yes, you have a point, sorry, I blundered.

K

K

haha, no biggoe Klaus, your input is always valued... ( and often very fun reading ) besides what's one blunder compared to say hundreds by ole Gidge here

Thing is, I really don't know how many Painter types frequent the 3D forum, but I know Jinny, Judi and the rest of the Painter gang do hang out in the Painter forum...

peace