Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I just purchased Webstyle4. I use Frontpage2003 and Windows XP Pro. When I try to edit an exisiting page from within Frontpage and select "Insert / Xara Webstyle" I get the following message "Webstyle cannot alter the contents of this page, as it is currently live. To alter the page either save it and alter saved version or load original". From watching the demo video on Xara website it was my understanding that you would be able to use Xara from within Frontpage and be able to insert
    graphics elements ??? Any solution for that? Thanks

I just purchased Webstyle4. I use Frontpage2003 and Windows XP Pro. When I try to edit an exisiting page from within Frontpage and select "Insert / Xara Webstyle" I get the following message "Webstyle cannot alter the contents of this page, as it is currently live. To alter the page either save it and alter saved version or load original". From watching the demo video on Xara website it was my understanding that you would be able to use Xara from within Frontpage and be able to insert
    graphics elements ??? Any solution for that? Thanks

hi I think youll find the answer within their knowledge base.

Go to xara.com/support and enter live in the keyword field and select webstyle 4 as the product

http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif The page that you are trying to modify is in use for write( ie Edit), by some application other than FrontPage. Close the application that is using the page, then you can edit it. A browser only opens an application for read purposes.