Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

..they should lock you up in a padded room. Are you sure that you're 100% ok?

When are you really going to show us some art, instead of playing around with your toolbox until you create a special effect that you call art?
    These wanna be artist pics that you're posting are just eating bandwidth.
    IP

..they should lock you up in a padded room. Are you sure that you're 100% ok?

When are you really going to show us some art, instead of playing around with your toolbox until you create a special effect that you call art?
    These wanna be artist pics that you're posting are just eating bandwidth.
    IP

Art is subjective by nature. You may not agree with what GF thinks is art, and you are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I for one enjoy seeing his posts. As a matter of fact, I enjoy seeing anyone's posts, whether I think they are "art" or not.

Carolyn [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

Wilmington, NC USA and Daejeon, South Korea

Artie, welcome to the forum!

Since you are new, you may not realize that this is an environment that fosters creativity and learning, in any form. If you have constructive critisism to offer, then by all means, please do it in a positive manner.

There is no reason to be rude...which you were.

Carolyn and I will not tolerate bad manners, rude behavior, and flaming in this forum. Further posts like this one will be deleted in the future.

If you feel you have something postitive to contribute, then please do so....otherwise it would be to your advantage to find a forum that will tolerate your rude manner and bad behavior.

Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    IP

Art is how one feels, or sees the world, We all see it differnt.
    IP

and while you are at it, Why dont you show me some of your art?
    IP