Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: MP3 Problem

Hi

I've added some 30 second sound samples (mp3 files) to my site PiperBrian but when I click on them they only run (in Windows Media Player) for about 14 seconds, I have tried playing them from 2 different locations on 2 different computers but they still only run for about 14 sec.and they are fully uploaded - does anyone know why this is happening? Or if anyone can suggest a better method (my host doesn't support streaming) i'd be greatful.

Many thanks.

Cheers

Hi

I've added some 30 second sound samples (mp3 files) to my site PiperBrian but when I click on them they only run (in Windows Media Player) for about 14 seconds, I have tried playing them from 2 different locations on 2 different computers but they still only run for about 14 sec.and they are fully uploaded - does anyone know why this is happening? Or if anyone can suggest a better method (my host doesn't support streaming) i'd be greatful.

Many thanks.

Cheers

Playing fine here! No link to the reels (Track 17) but everything that's there is playing to the end.

Must take a proper look at your site later. I love uilleann pipes! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Peter

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	piperbrian.png 
Views:	154 
Size:	5.8 KB 
ID:	11081  

Thanks for that Peter - i'm just at a loss as to why they only play on my work and home computer for 13 seconds?? Still, thanks for letting me know that they are ok...bit of a mystery