Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xartists.net

Ross, if you look at the source code of the html-file at Xartist.net, you will find this metatag: <meta name="author" content="Frank Wognum, Softflare Limited, www.softflare.com"> ;-)

The code disapeared, so I delete the tags - meta name="author" content="Frank Wognum, Softflare Limited, www.softflare.com"

Frankie my man ..

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] are you bragging ???

Naaaahhh

Wolfgang

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

I also find that the nameservers for Big Franks personal site wognum.org are as follows:

Domain servers in listed order:

NS0.SOFTFLARE.NET 193.122.42.162
    NS1.SOFTFLARE.NET 212.67.200.101

Note the presence of that 'Softflare' connection.
    I also found Big Frank's home address but I won't post that - or his phone number. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

My my, what busy little bees you lot have been. It seems no secret is safe from you (mind you, it took a second message from me to gee you up... the xartists.com original wasn't enough to get any of you checking any other names!)

Anyway:

No, Wolfie, I am not bragging [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    and

No, Egg, I don't commute to Maidstone every day [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] (bugger that!)

Softflare are based just outside Maidstone and my old company, Airflow Design, was in Chelmsford, and that is where I work. Chelmsford became Softflare's 'satellite' office.

My company, Softflare, have agreed to host my new personal project, Xartists.net, and I have cajoled some of our programmers to get involved as well to create some of the back-end technology. That's all I will say for now but I promise to keep you posted hereabouts when the time comes. What I will say to dispel any concerns is that Xartists.net will not be competiing with TalkGraphics or the XaraXone.

That's it... my lips are sealed for now! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

--
    Big Frank was
    http://www.wognum.org/files/madewithxarax.gif
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

interesting to see that http://xartists.net has a nice shiny new page today.. well, hope i'm invited to the opening party!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    :: d-sine :: www.d-sine.org