Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi.
    Export to PNG with is a great and useful feature, but sometimes there is a problem with antialiasing. I can't find out the cause of such problem.
    Usually I export to PNG a multylayered scene to collect layers in Photoshop and I save each layer to different file with alpha. Usually it works great, but sometimes layers export with sharp edges. Some files export successful, other with that problem in some layers.

Changing antialiasing option in export dialog does't solve the problem. What I do wrong?

Hello Andrew Stranger,

Welcome to talkgraphics! I do not use the PNG export very much. So I am no expert, although there are one or two folks here who use it all the time and know much more than I. You are using Xara X1 are you not? They will be asking that for sure. Xara X had some issues with PNG and Alpha that Xara X1 has cleared up.

The only thing I can think of is you are using one of the features that does not translate very well like transparency or feathering. The simple graphics I have done in PNG all have come across just fine.

Would you mind posting an example of one of your problem .xar's. Then we can see if we can duplicate the problem on our machine, or tell you why it is goofing up on you.