Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I really need help from you people.
    http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
    When I draw anything on CDR9 it looks perfect on the screen but when I print it, there are less than 256 colours (it looks like 36 colours maximum to me) on the paper. When there is any bitmap object imported to CDR it is printed OK but if it is vector image it is poorely printed.
    When I mix bitmap with vectors on the same page the bitmap only looks good and vectors poor.

There are 2 printers connected to the same computer (both HP) and both work just perfect with other software,

I's a brand new computer with Windows XP.

Does anybody have any idea what could have caused it? Please help me.
    IP

I really need help from you people.
    http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
    When I draw anything on CDR9 it looks perfect on the screen but when I print it, there are less than 256 colours (it looks like 36 colours maximum to me) on the paper. When there is any bitmap object imported to CDR it is printed OK but if it is vector image it is poorely printed.
    When I mix bitmap with vectors on the same page the bitmap only looks good and vectors poor.

There are 2 printers connected to the same computer (both HP) and both work just perfect with other software,

I's a brand new computer with Windows XP.

Does anybody have any idea what could have caused it? Please help me.
    IP

Hard to say for sure, but you could try checking the program's color profile settings or maybe the printer software settings. Also, call up the preferences and look for anything that has to do with display options or print options or dithering steps. I haven't played with Draw for quite a while, but it could just be a wrong setting somewhere...
    IP