Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

"This purchased download version of Xara X1 will expire shortly, please install Xara X1 from the CD as soon as possible."

Charming.

Of course, my CD (assuming it has been delivered, I've no idea) will be at my European address, which is the odd 10,000km from where I am.

Is there a way around this obnoxiousness? (Or am I once again forced to go find a cracked version of a piece of software I've already paid money for?)

"This purchased download version of Xara X1 will expire shortly, please install Xara X1 from the CD as soon as possible."

Charming.

Of course, my CD (assuming it has been delivered, I've no idea) will be at my European address, which is the odd 10,000km from where I am.

Is there a way around this obnoxiousness? (Or am I once again forced to go find a cracked version of a piece of software I've already paid money for?)

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

hi Andrew,

I would write to the folks at xara support and explain your problem. They would be the ones to find a way around the problem if anybody. there has to be a back door written in, or a piece of code they could send you that would get around this problem. Hopefully you have some proof of purchase.
    John/DOT