Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Page Counters

I have tried to add code to my Webstyle 4 webpage for a hit counter but all I see is the code when I publish to the web. I did not have this problem when I built my page from scratch with FrontPage. Is there so little trick I need to know ?

I have tried to add code to my Webstyle 4 webpage for a hit counter but all I see is the code when I publish to the web. I did not have this problem when I built my page from scratch with FrontPage. Is there so little trick I need to know ?

Hi, how did you try to add the code to your webstyle 4 webpage?

Save your webpage as frontpage enabled and then open it up in frontpage. You can then insert the code for the web counter as you normally would.

Save the web page and then upload the page along with its associated files to your web server

Thanks

I did everything you suggested. All it does is display the actual code. I paste the code into the page in the HTML mode of Frontpage. I have been doing this stuff for several years now and this is the first time I have had this sort of problem

There is no difference in inserting the code in a web page not created in webstyle in comparison to inserting the code in a page created in webstyle.

Post a link to where the code for the counter can be retrieved and ill see if i can insert it into my FrontPage 2002