Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Truly lovable creatures.Also, the baby seals.Unfortunately these last are on extintion list.Sad! I did this peace hoping to communicate the soft, peaceful atmosphere that
    abounds near these wonderful creations of God.
    Enjoy...FB,also.

Regards-Bill Clegg [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	penguin.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	10183  

Truly lovable creatures.Also, the baby seals.Unfortunately these last are on extintion list.Sad! I did this peace hoping to communicate the soft, peaceful atmosphere that
    abounds near these wonderful creations of God.
    Enjoy...FB,also.

Regards-Bill Clegg [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

You showed well how fragile creatures are, and how much they all need protection.
    Pardon me, but you also wrote one of the most beautiful mistakes I ever read: "this peace", instead of "this piece".

Now the seals, then some tropical birds,...

If you don't work against time, time often works for you.

Erik..thank you for nice replies. Yes, mistakes are mistakes when you can't catch 'em. However, there is a mistake that I let go..wanting to see if someone, like yourself, would zero in on it. Hint> It has to do with 'light' on the pegunins. There, with that you should see it. When I did I said to myself...oops! ..can't do that,but decided to leave it. I don't think it's sooooo bad. but it does reflect on what one is doing etc.I know some mistakes become usefull knowledge...if you can make them work...and you can repeat them..then they become of our working knowlege. Agreed?
    Good hunting...FB,please.

Bye,for now-Bill Cleg [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Very nice Bill! Was this lovely picture made with a certain program? It looks like a watercolor. I must go check out your other work. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Lessandra

..I'm so glad that it pleased you. This was done in Xara X..no plug ins,no scanning,no tracing..just drawing. Applied color in layers one on top> looking for right blend.

Thank you for kind comments...

bill clegg [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

http://netdial.caribe.net/~cleggart