Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Can upload animation gif to file manager in home
    page but can't preview or insert it into page. Home page URL is below for your info. Tryed several sizes & speeds. No problem with gifs that are not animated.
    Thanking you in advance,

http://www.geocities.com/galkid2000/index.html

Can upload animation gif to file manager in home
    page but can't preview or insert it into page. Home page URL is below for your info. Tryed several sizes & speeds. No problem with gifs that are not animated.
    Thanking you in advance,

http://www.geocities.com/galkid2000/index.html

If the animation you're referring to is the thing with a handle and some revolving spoons on the bottom, I see two of them and they seem to be working fine. [You can tell I don't know anything about weather equipment. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]]

(I wonder if there's a way to anti-alias the animations to the portion of the background that's actually behind them in the web page.)

OTOH, your tiled background took a long time to load, and frankly I'm not sure you need it.

Allison

Alliso,
    The spinning devise is wind cups. That animation is not from Xara 3D. The file manager will not except Xara 3d gifs.

Thank you

Wind cups! That makes sense. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Sorry, I misunderstood your problem. I can't test it for you because I'm still waiting for the XaraClub to give me the greenlight to upgrade to v4.

If that happens any time soon...

Allison